From February to May, cold gives way to damp gives way to cool. Dressing for the first part is easy: winter jackets and windproof tights; however, the end of that transition can get tricky. Louis Garneau's Breeze Long-Sleeve Women's Jersey is built for cool—but no longer frigidly cold—temperatures of late spring. It provides the cover of a light arm warmers, but it isn't so heavy that you'll be stifled or stuck wallowing in clammy chill after a prolonged effort. For those years when winter seems to hang on well into March, the Breeze also serves as a moisture-managing midlayer to help pull sweat off of your skin and push it out into the cold, dry air.
- A cycling jersey for the cool temperatures of spring and fall
- Manages moisture to avoid accumulation of chilly sweat
- Underarm mesh further reduces the risk of a damp ride
- Multimedia routing for a soundtrack on tempo rides
- Reflective details add visibility on ever-shortening days
- Silicone grip hem maintains fit
- Angled rear pockets for easier access while wearing knit gloves