When mid-summer temperatures roll around, adding gloves to warm-weather kits isn't always a priority. That is, unless you have a pair of Louis Garneau Biogel RX-V Cycling Gloves sitting in the cubby by the door. Their lightweight mesh backing won't stifle airflow, while a padded palm keeps you on the road longer by reducing fatiguing vibrations, preventing numbing pressure points, and providing confident, slip-free purchase on the handlebars.
- A short-fingered cycling glove for warm weather rides
- Light, stretchy fabrics breathe easily
- Durable palm with air-flow promoting perforations
- Biogel padding soaks up road vibrations
- Microfiber across thumbs softly wipes sweat away
- Hook-and-loop closure dials in a secure fit