Why We Like The Biogel RX Glove
Cycling gloves should be breathable and comfortable for full days in the saddle, and the Biogel RX Glove offers the ventilation and padding we need to keep our hands cool. X-shaped ventilation with Louis Garneau's Ergo Air concept and a Power Mesh stretchable upper hand makes for enhanced airflow on our ride, and Biogel padding efficiently absorbs vibrations to reduce pressure on our palms. This makes for comfort when we're facing everything from 20 to 70-mile days.
- Half-finger cycling gloves with padding and ventilation for our ride
- Power Mesh and spandex upper for stretchability and breathability
- Patented Ergo Air X-Vent palm with moisture-wicking properties
- Biogel padding for handlebar feel and vibration stifling
- Soft microfiber thumb makes wiping sweat a breeze
- Item #LGNZ4E8
- [upper hand] power mesh, spandex, [palm] Ergo Air X-Vent, [thumb] microfiber
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help