Designed to prevent your fingers from turning into icicles on cold-weather rides, the Louis Garneau Men's Bigwill Gloves offer protection from wind, rain and chilly temps while ensuring warmth and high levels of breathability. The breathable, tear-resistant Enertec softshell construction sheds light precipitation while allowing internal moisture to escape during the ride, and 200 grams of Polartec Alpha insulation delivers warmth for a cozy grip on the otherwise frozen handlebar. Then, the Aerogel palm insulation is ultra-thin and compression-resistant to maintain warm comfort and its ergo grip without sacrificing performance.
- Weather-proof, warm, and breathable glove for cold rides
- Enertec softshell resists precipitation and breathes well
- Polartec insulation retains cozy, toasty warmth
- Aerogel palm insulation is thin and compression-resistant
- Reflective accents boost visibility