As the cool-wearing recipient of Louis Garneau's AirFit 2.0 fabric, the Women's Beeze 2 Jersey emulates the breezy feel and luxurious softness of your favorite cotton tee on summer rides.Unlike cotton, however, AirFit 2.0 won't leave you a drenched, sweaty mess when you're cranking along at a brisk cadence. This synthetic fabric rapidly pulls perspiration off your body, so you'll reap the benefits of evaporative cooling on rides with sticky dew points and sweltering heat. For greater breathability, Louis Garneau employs AirFit mesh chest panels for active cooling as you surge forward with every pedal stroke.
The Beeze 2 closely follows your body's contours without the body-hugging fit of race-specific garments. This means you'll have plentiful room to move, without it being overly loose or sloppy. Another useful addition are HiViz arm bands, which reflect light in every direction to passing traffic along busy corridors. Because you'll be storing a host of water bottles, energy gels, and snacks on the road, the Beeze 2 has angled rear pockets for easy-access, plus an additional mesh pocket for items that just wont fit in the pockets above.
- Stay cool and comfortable on balmy summer rides
- AirFit 2.0 breathes well and actively wicks sweat
- AirFit mesh chest panel for airy-cool sensation
- Fits close without being tight or restrictive
- HiViz arm bands provide 360-degree reflectivity
- Silicone gripper keeps jersey firmly in place
- Angled rear pockets for grab-and-go access
- Lower mesh pocket provides extra storage
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.