An alternative to a long-sleeve bike jersey.
How do you plan for changing weather conditions over the course of a ride? By making your outfit as adaptable as possible. For fall, many of us choose to delay breaking out our jackets and long-sleeve jerseys for a more segmented approach--one that includes arm warmers such as the Louis Garneau Arm Warmers 2. When worn with a regular jersey, and perhaps a wind-stopping base layer, they give you insurance against the cold, and the ability to cool off if it warms up.
The Arm Warmers 2 are made of Garneau's HeatMaxx fabric, a polyester/elastane blend with a brushed fleece back to retain body heat. A silicone gripper at the bicep keeps each arm warmer from sliding down and exposing a gap beneath your jersey sleeve. Flatlock seams ensure minimal friction against your skin, and a reflective logo on the forearm adds some extra visibility from the side. The Arm Warmers 2 also have a UPF/SPF rating of 50.
The Louis Garneau Arm Warmers 2 come in sizes X-Small through X-Large and in three colors: Black, White, and Red.
- An affordable, comfortable way to layer for cool weather
- HeatMaxx fabric manages to wick moisture while keeping warm
- Brushed backing for a smooth feel against the skin
- Easy to stash in a jersey pocket if it warms up outside
- Flatlock seams for an irritation-free fit
- Silicone bicep grippers keep them in place
- Reflective accents for low light safety
- UPF/SPF 50 protection from harmful UV rays