Don't let motivation fall with the rain.
You know those dreary mornings when it's a struggle just to get out of bed? Yeah, well those are precisely the mornings you just want to crawl under the covers and postpone your base miles to a warmer day when it's not raining outside. Don't let the weather get you down when you're armed with the water-shedding, wind-blocking protection of the Louis Garneau Men's 4 Seasons Jacket.
This 3-layer jacket seals out heavy downpours and raging wind gusts—all while breathing extremely well to prevent the sort of cold, clammy feel that comes with sweating underneath. It's fully sealed, so you won't have to worry about moisture seeping into the jacket's most vulnerable seams and dampening your training ambitions on the road.
It's designed with a dropped rear hem that does a great job of blocking road spray and rain when you're in an aggressive cycling position. The silicone hem gripper stays firmly in place, so gusty winds and rain won't sneak inside and ruin your mood. There's even a multimedia pocket at the chest, so you can dig deep and find some motivation with your favorite music close at hand. Additionally, you'll find large zippered cuffs and a two-way front zipper for regulating your body temperature, should the cold, rainy weather clear up and warmer sunshine make its presence known.
- Push through rainy road rides with this protective jacket
- 3-layer waterproof, breathable fabric for total protection
- Highly breathable, so you won't overheat or sweat excessively
- Two-way front zipper gives you the ability to release warmth
- Zippered cuffs offer a secure fit over your gloves
- Fully sealed design won't leak from heavy downpours
- Dropped rear hem for extra coverage in foul weather
- Media chest pocket and inner kangaroo storage at back