2004 LS Top
Designed for high-output, cold-weather activities, the Louis Garneau Women's 2004 LS Top is the lightweight baselayer that will complete your winter training kit. Drytex 2004 fabric wicks away moisture and dries quickly, making it an ideal baselayer for aerobic activities that require you to work up a sweat despite cold conditions. It has an anti-odor treatment that resists the buildup of bacteria that cause unseemly smells, helping you feel fresh by the end of your adventure. Four-way stretch and flatlock seams work together to ensure you can enjoy free, chafe-less movement for nearly any activity, and it even has thumbholes to ensure the sleeves stay down regardless of how you move.
- Baselayer for high-output cold-weather activities
- Drytex 2004 fabric manages perspiration
- Four-way stretch ensures freedom of motion
- Anti-odor treatment resists the buildup of bacteria
- Flatlock seams eliminate chafing
- Thumbholes make layering a breeze