Look pedals are pretty synonymous on the road but on the mountain, not so much. We're wagering that's going to change very soon with its X-Track Pedals. After a thorough redesign, the pedals have resurfaced as an SPD clone that is competitively lightweight and durable. One of the biggest features is the broad, stabilizing aluminum platform, helping to improve the surface area to weight ratio. It sits at a class-leading 350mm² helping to provide a solid foundation for lateral support and laying down the watts while preventing shoe rocking. Between the dual sided entry points is a spacious inner cavity for shedding mud and preventing build-up, ideal for muddy events and for 'cross. The spindle is crafted from chromoly for durability and the pedal features adjustable tension so you can dial it to your personal preference. Impressive sealing prevents bearing contamination for years of trouble-free use. The X-Track is available in Black or Red.
- Value packed pedal for cross-country and trail use
- Aluminum body adds a bit more surface area for clipping in
- Dual-sided entry makes it easy to locate the clip-in interface
- Mud-shedding design works great in mucky conditions
- The 6-degree float is knee friendly