Keo Blade Carbon Ceramic Pedals
Look Keo pedals are among the top-ranked pedals available to the pros as well as us with aspirations. And the Keo Blade Carbon with ceramic bearings is instilled with the latest technology, vetted by professional riders, without any sacrifices. The Keo Blade spins its carbon body around a watertight chromoly spindle in effortless fashion thanks to precision-crafted ceramic bearings, which provide an 18% smoother pedaling experience, and perhaps more importantly, an estimated 4-6 years of life to the bearing system itself. This is noteworthy as we cultivate a deep connection to our pedals every time we clip-in and tend to keep the pedals much longer than the bikes themselves.
The Keo Blade's body is optimized for comfort and performance for hard racing hours throughout a full calendar. The pedal platform's shape and surface are dedicated to transferring watts into the drivetrain without causing hot spots in the feet. Shaped to improve airflow as well, the underside of the Keo Blade is smooth with no excess materials to add bulk. The design and materials all Look to achieve astounding stiffness to weight and keep the pedal to a feathery 110 grams each.
Look also has an eye on safety and designs the Keo Blade's carbon blades, which bow when unclipping to optimize the shoe's disengagement from the pedal and eases the force required for release. Emergency unclipping is safer and more predictable, and general unclipping when rolling up to the café stop on the group ride is effortless and stylish.
- Pro-level carbon pedal with ceramic bearings, low weight, high stiffness
- Tested and used by the pros, it's designed to perform in any condition
- Carbon blade for enhanced stiffness and 20% lighter
- Ceramic bearings offer silky smooth pedaling and extended years of service
- Carbon blades bow during unclipping to provide safer and easier release
- Waterproof spindle axle protects your investment