Maximum Platform For Harnessing Watts.
There's a good reason why Look's Keo 2 Max Carbon Road Pedals are a favorite among many of the top-sprinting pros. As one of the widest clipless pedals on the market, the Keo 2 Max offers a huge platform for maximum power transfer from your cleats to the drivetrain. For the new Keo 2 Max, Look increased the platform width to 60mm, without sacrificing the pedal's cornering ability. With a narrower bottom than the original Keo design, the Keo 2 Max offers superb cornering clearance so you can dive into that last turn of a crit with total confidence. Creating a more durable pedal than the original version, Look placed a stainless steel wear plate at the center of the carbon body. Look also redesigned the axles for the Keo 2 Max replacing a serrated washer, previously used to hold the needle roller bearing in place, with a conical spacer. This reduces friction and decreases play. Stack height is a low 17.3mm.
- Keo 2 Max sees confidence-inspiring updates
- Wider platform width for added stability
- Slimmer profile increases cornering clearance
- Carbon body for stiff and lightweight efficiency
- Stainless steel wear plate for increased durability
- Reduced friction & play thanks to updated bearing design
- 8 or 12-degree adjustable float