Cache Saddle Bag
Ride across remote stretches of country with everything you need to perform simple repairs with the Lizard Skins Cache Saddle Bag. This mid-sized saddle bag offers ample room for a spare tube, multi-tool, tire levers, wallet, spare cash, and keys. The zippered main compartment has an internal divider for organizing equipment. Water-resistant fabric protects sensitive items from soaking showers and nasty weather. Amara synthetic leather prevents abrasion where the bag attaches to the seat, with a hook-and-loop strap securely attaching to your seat rails. Additionally, there's a reflective logo and webbing loop for attaching a light.
- Roomy saddle bag carries tubes, tools, and accessories
- Zippered compartment with divider for organizing gear
- Water-resistant fabric protects equipment
- Amara synthetic leather prevents abrasion
- Hook-and-loop strap secures to seat rails
- Item #LZS000K
- [body] water-resistant 1000D material, [back of bag] Amara synthetic leather
- hook-and-loop strap attaches to seat rails
- 1 tool pocket with interior division
- YKK zipper
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 20, 2021
- I've used it several times
It's exactly the right size for a day kit. I can fit a tube, puncture kit, two C02 cartriges, C02 tool, multi-tool, and tire levers in here without an issue and without any flopping about.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help