You'll barely know it's there.
As one of the lightest helmets on the market, the Limar Ultralight+ Helmet is barely even noticeable atop your head with its airy-cool, ultra-light disposition. Backing its lightweight claims, the Ultralight+ tips the scale at a paltry 175 grams for a size medium and just 210 grams for a size large. Limar's Double Shell In-Mold construction is responsible for the helmet's feathery feel, all while retaining high levels of impact protection, should you take a spill on the road. It's sculpted with 22 large intake and exhaust vents, which prevent overheating on the warmest rides of the year.
Besides being incredibly lightweight and well-ventilated, the Ultralight+ comes with Limar's Competition + fit system, which tightens precisely to your particular head shape and size with the simple twist of the rear-mounted dial. You can also adjust the helmet's fitment in a vertical orientation by making adjustments when you first set it up. This way, it'll fit in an optimal position for aerodynamics and impact protection, instead of it sitting improperly atop your head. This rear-mounted fitment system comes with an ingenious LED that keeps you visible to passing traffic. Other cool features include a detachable visor for taking this helmet on the trail and bug net that keeps out biting and stinging insect in buggy locations.
- One of the lightest road helmets on the market
- 175 grams for medium, 210 grams for large helmet
- Double Shell In-Mold construction is light and tough
- Competition + fit system adjusts with twist of a dial
- 22 air vents prevent overheating in hot weather
- Anti-odor pads won't resist odor while sweating
- LED light mounted on rear dial for visibility
- Includes a removable visor and bug net