Air Master Helmet
Designed in close conjunction with top pro riders, the Limar Air Master helmet is a compact aero road helmet that's built to handle the notoriously high speeds and high temperatures of a Grand Tour. While most of us will probably never a race a Grand Tour, that doesn't mean we can't enjoy the benefits of wind-tunnel proven aerodynamics and extensive ventilation to help us ride at our best without overheating.
The Air Master's construction begins with a tough but lightweight three-piece shell mated to impact absorbing EPS foam. The shell features 15 air vents with internal channels that allow a large quantity of air to enter the helmet and push the hot air out, keeping your head cool and comfortable when you're on the bike for hours at a time. The prototypes were extensively tested in the wind tunnel at Magny-Cours, and every detail worked out in order to achieve the best possible balance between aerodynamics and ventilation, resulting in a helmet that offers race-worthy performance, but is comfortable enough to be worn as your daily driver.
- A lightweight, compact, well-ventilated aero road helmet
- Developed with top pros for the rigors of a Grand Tour
- Wind-tunnel tested aerodynamics help you cut down on drag
- 15 vents with inner air flow channels for effective cooling
- Tough three-piece shell with impact-absorbing foam for protection
- AirFit System allows easy height and tension adjustments
- Comes with removable, washable comfort pads