In a dark and dreary world, be seen.
Traffic is hectic enough on a bike during the day, and at night it's a whole different story. You can arm yourself with all of the reflective accents you want, but come dusk you need to up both your visibility to cars and your own line of sight. Throw the Light & Motion Vis Pro on your helmet for a light that covers your bases. A rear red light blinks to alert drivers from behind of your location, and your headlight illuminates your path with a generous 600 lumens on high, with side amber lights for boosting your visibility to cars, capable of strobing for an extra flashy attention grabber. No need to fret if things get wet, the light is certified to be waterproof up to 1 meter under water, so assuming you don't decide to take a mid-ride dip in a lake with your helmet on, you'll stay illuminated for your trip with ease.
- Take your safety to a pro level with the Vis Pro helmet light
- Alert cars of your whereabouts from front, side, and behind
- Light your path and spot potholes with easy with 600 lumens
- Easy to install, and super lightweight
- Waterproof to one meter, so you'll be just fine if you're a rider of the storm