Nothing but good vibes.
When you pair two smart-lights together it's hard not to get a little arrogant, thinking you're probably the biggest genius on the road, and who are we to argue? With the Light & Motion Vibe Pro headlight and Vibe taillight you'll be set for hours of riding with more technology than some people have in their cars, and with their incredible lightweight build and low profile they are simple to store and carry around when you head on foot after your ride.
The Vibe Pro HL automatically adjusts to provide you with the lighting you need for your current riding conditions. Depending on ambient light, it will alternate between high, for full visibility of potholes and road debris in low lighting, and pulse, to keep you visible to cars during the day. The rear Vibe illuminates with a pulsing 50 lumens of red light to keep your whereabouts clear to motorists from behind, and both the front and rear light feature side amber lights to give you a full 360-degrees of light visibility to cars. The only major difference you'll find between the Vibe and it's big brother, the Vibe Pro tail light is in lumens, the Vibe Pro runs with double the light of the Vibe, with 100 lumens, but as a consequence it lasts for half of the run time of the Vibe.
Both the front and rear lights feature smart technology that sense when you are moving and illuminate, or illuminate when you insert them into their mounts, and similarly automatically turn off when you leave your bike parked. Quick to charge, and long lasting, they’re east to tow along for any evening or early morning ride, and at only 30-grams a piece, with small profiles, you can pop them into your pockets when you're running into the office, without the need for extra storage spots for the day.
- Small and lightweight smart-lights for your commute
- Auto-adjusting headlight changes modes based on lighting
- Taillight uses safe pulse mode to alert drivers without blinding
- Both lights sense movement and illuminate when you ride
- Auto-off when you park your bike to save battery
- Easy to charge in a USB port, and full battery in 2 hours
- Repels water in storms and is submersible to 1 meter
- Extra light weight and low profile fits in pockets easily