Safety in a small package.
Whether you commute on the regular, or just go for evening spins through the neighborhood from time to time, the Light & Motion Solite 250EX is a great addition to your saddle bag or even back pocket. It may be small in size, but the Solite 250EX provides a full 250 lumens to your ride, boosting your visibility to cars with its glow. Two amber side lights illuminate to catch the eyes of drivers, and the large forward facing LED offers enough light to help keep you safe from road debris and potholes. The Solite 250EX can mount securely to your helmet or handlebars, but also comes along with a headstrap for ultimate versatility. We all know how expensive our outdoor hobbies can get when you pile many together, so why not make double use from this light and toss it into your camping bag when you're heading to the woods? With a low 7 lumen camp setting, it will last for up to 150 hours spent around campfires telling ghost stories. The whole thing packs down to just a couple of inches in size, making it ideal to toss into the glove box in your car for a backup head lamp, or easy to stow in the back of your jersey pocket in case your bike ride ends after dark.
- Small and versatile light for cycling, camping, and hiking
- Bright 250 lumens light your path on an evening bike ride
- Side amber lights alert cars of your presence
- 6 different light modes, including camp mode, suit your needs
- Helmet, handlebar mounts for easy bike riding
- Headstrap converts the Solite into a long-lasting camp headlamp