Max it out.
The Zecto Drive Max Tail Light employs three LEDs to produce between five and 250 lumens, depending on which of the eight settings you're engaging for the ride. Modes ranging from daytime flash, which is a bright, 250 lumen flash for high levels of visibility during daytime cycling, to the conservative economy mode that provides five lumens of light that'll keep you easy to spot for up to 24 hours. The inclusion of Lezyne's Intelligent Power Indicator tells you precisely the light's level of charge during use and while charging, while the micro USB-rechargeable design helps you keep the juice alive on the ride to and from wherever your destination is. Plus, the versatile 2-in-1 clip and strap mounting system frees up your attachment options.
- Compact, ultra-visible tail light with increased battery capacity
- Three LED bulbs emit up to 250 lumens of red light
- Eight modes help you adjust battery use and light options
- Mounting system attaches securely to seatpost, shirt, or backpack
- Rechargeable battery keeps you safe all day long