Automatically turns off to save battery.
Riding at night can be a risky proposition, especially with distracted drivers threatening to run you off the road. Elevate your sense of comfort and safety when you're commuting after dark or putting in some late-night miles with the Lezyne Zecto Drive Auto Tail Light. One of the most impressive tail lights in Lezyne's collection, the Zecto Drive Auto features an innovative motion detection system that automatically turns the light off after three minutes of inactivity. This way you can preserve battery life when you're commuting home after sunset.
The Zecto Drive Auto Tail Light features three solid beams, three night flash, and two ultra-bright daytime flash settings, so you can customize it to your particular riding needs. At full blast, you'll find it emits 25 lumens of red illumination to passing traffic for greater visibility. And because daytime poses visibility risks as well, the light's Day Flash setting projects an impressive 80 lumens of red flashing light, which is easily seen in bright conditions.
It's both extremely rugged and water-resistant, as well as chargeable via the included micro-USB cable for convenient power at work and home. The Zecto Drive Auto Tail Light comes with a stretchy mounting band and attachment clip, so you can mount it to a wide variety of surfaces, including your handlebars, seatposts, and backpack straps.
- High-tech tail light enhances safety after dark
- Motion detection turns light off after inactivity
- Mounting system with seatpost strap and backpack clip
- Three solid beams for increased visibility at night
- Day and night flash catch attention of motorists
- Lasts up to 11 hours on lower Economy setting
- Rapidly charges via included micro-USB cable
- Water-resistant to withstands the elements