Small and vicious.
Though we can't be certain, we're pretty sure that when the designers at Lezyne made the SV-7 Multi Tool, the SV part stood for small and vicious, because this pocket sized multi-tool packs a serious punch in its small package. At only 65-grams and 32 x 63 x 12mm, the SV-7 is smaller than a lighter, but set you up with basic tools to help you out in the event of a mechanical. The side plates are made from lightweight CNC machined aluminum, which shed weight and house the forged, center-pivot stainless steel bits that can stand up to serious leverage and work. The SV-7 is equipped with four different hex wrenches, a T25 and T30 star wrench, and a flat head screwdriver to help you make any small tweaks to your ride, or perform light maintenance and repairs.
- A lighter-sized multi tool for light repairs
- Light weight with a small footprint for minimalist rides
- CNC-machined aluminum side plates save on weight
- Forged, stainless steel bits stand up to leverage and abuse
- Equipped with assorted wrenches for tweaks and fixes