Send it into the darkness.
Whether your busy life just doesn't accommodate much riding time before the sun sets, or you live somewhere where daytime temps are more than oppressive, you're going to want a proper bike light that goes beyond the faint blink we sometimes spot in the bike lanes of our cities. Instead of searching for a beacon of light in the dark world of night riding, deck yourself out with the Lezyne Super Drive 1500XXL Headlight, and you'll be smooth sailing into a world of dark, empty trails, and evening-time adventures.
The Super Drive 1500XXL is similar to the Deca Drive 1500i in many ways, as both are built from CNC-machined alumimum, with a composite matrix backing to increase durability, and both run with the same drive-time of 2.5 to 38 hours, but the Super Drive 1500XXL takes a step down from the Deca, opting to not include constant lumen technology, which makes the Super Drive a bit more affordable. The Super Drive still features 180-degree visibility, and MOR optics lens that maximizes LED output for exceptional field of vision
- Send it into the darkness with the illumination you need
- 6 modes allow you to select the best light for your ride
- CNC-machined aluminum is backed with durable composite
- MOR lens optimizes LED output and beam pattern
- Side visibility offers 180-degree vision
- Water resistant to keep working through showers