You won't notice it, but others will.
Leave Lezyne's Strip Drive Rear Light mounted to your seatpost to increase your visibility regardless of whether you commute in the dark regularly or strictly get your miles in during the daytime. The LED light provides 11 different modes, including a daytime option, and projects up to 150 lumens of light behind you as an extra reminder to motorists of your presence on the road.
In the name of simplicity, Lezyne left out cables or cords in the rechargeable light's design. Instead, when your batteries are low, just plug the entire light into a power source—the USB charger is integrated into the design. Attach the Strip Drive to your seatpost using the strap mount, and all together, you'll only add a claimed 69g to your frame.
- A rear light for visibility on the road
- Modes for low-light and daylight conditions
- Light output visible from 180-degree angles
- Weather-resistant body loves rainy rides
- USB recharging limits environmental impact
- Compatible with round and aerodynamic seatposts