Item # LED007W
Lezyne Steel Drive Floor Pump $59.99
The promise of steel.
Lezyne's Steel Drive Floor Pump is designed to be the last floor pump you ever buy, and while that might be bad news for Lezyne's prospects of repeat business, it's good news for you. Lezyne consistently delivers pumps with solid metal construction and timeless wooden handles, and the Steel Drive is no exception, featuring, as its name suggests, a steel barrel and aluminum base with a solid wooden handle.
The pump is capable of filling anything from knobby CX race tires to your everyday road tires with up to 220PSI, which you'll be able to keep track of on a large, easy-to-read pressure gauge. Compatibility isn't an issue for the Speed Chuck head either, whose 90-degree bend allows it to easily work with disc wheels as well as Presta, Dunlop, Schrader valves, and which is equipped with ABS3 technology to allow for minute, precise air pressure adjustments as you're filling your tires.
- A machined floor pump built to last
- Steel barrel and piston add long-term durability
- Lightweight and durable aluminum base for elegant styling
- Reinforced braided hose helps to prevent wear and tear
- Varnished wood handle offers high quality design
- Threaded connection creates secure, air-tight seal
View more CO2 Inflators
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Works as advertised. The pressure gauge is super accurate. The connection is simple to put on my presta valve. Sleek looking pump with the wooded handle. This is much better that portable pumps. I can effortlessly get to 100psi. Price is also outstanding for the value. Highly recommend.