A classic grows up.
We've been guilty of waxing extensively about the artful construction of Lezyne pumps for years now. And frankly, we're not likely to stop anytime soon, especially if the brand continues to tempt us with such commendable designs. The Steel Drive Tall Floor Pump exemplifies the classic, clean style and lifetime durability we love about Lezyne, with a sleek aluminum body, smooth varnished wood handle, and versatile ABS3 technology that reliably attaches to Presta, Dunlop, and Shrader valves. Lezyne takes longevity seriously, using a steel barrel and piston and CNC-machined small parts that, if treated properly, will last you decades. The 4.4-foot fully extended height on this taller version of the regular Steel Drive suits taller riders, and the large gauge helps you read PSI without having to squat and squint.
- A machined steel floor pump extended for tall riders
- Fully extends to 4.4ft to prevent back hunching
- Steel barrel and piston add long-term durability
- Lightweight and durable aluminum base for elegant styling
- Large display for easier reading
- Reinforced braided hose helps to prevent wear and tear
- Varnished wood handle offers high quality design