Shop Floor Drive Floor Pump
Bike shops everywhere, whether that's a professional one or your own home service station, don't have the time to deal with unreliable, leaky pumps which is exactly why Lezyne offers the Shop Floor Drive Floor Pump. This high-quality pump features a durable CNC machined aluminum barrel and base that promises years of dedicated service.
Other details making this pump commercial grade are an oversized and precise 3.5-inch gauge for easily checking your pressure at a glance, an extra-long, nylon-reinforced braided hose with aluminum couplers, and an ABS1 Pro chuck. This head uses its Flip-Thread Chuck system featuring a 90-degree design that rotates on a brass swivel for easy use and function. The chuck easily swaps between Presta or Schrader valves and threads on for better engagement and to prevent air loss. Lezyne even adds an integrated Presta valve-core wrench to tighten or loosen valves making it ideal for tubeless setups.
Perhaps the most unique feature is its integrated storage system in the handle that houses a V5 multi-tool, Power Levers, and 4 glueless tube patches so they are always close at hand and where they need to be. The pump is rated up to 220psi and comes in either a Silver or Black Hi-Gloss finish.
- Top off your tires without frustration with this shop-grade pump
- CNC-machined aluminum base and barrel for long life
- ABS1 Pro Chuck swaps effortlessly between Presta and Schrader
- Integrated bleed valve makes rinding the ideal pressure easier
- Large 3.5-inch gauge makes reading pressures easier
- Braided hose adds durability and offers more accurate pressure readings