Finally, the floor pump evolves.
The humble floor pump is something you appreciate when it works well, but otherwise, it doesn't receive much thought or consideration. Unless you're one of Lezyne's obsessive engineers, that is. The Lezyne Shock Digital Drive Floor Pump benefits from the company's earned reputation for relentless tinkering and improving, and the result is a floor pump worth showing off. The digital read-out is far more precise than any needle gauge, and the CNC-machined aluminum hardware and braided nylon-reinforced hose are built to last, as is the pump's beautiful stainless steel main cylinder. The pump can hit pressures up to 300psi, so with the proper adapter, it's more than up to the task of filling your shocks and forks.
- A floor pump capable of inflating air forks and shocks
- CNC machined aluminum construction is built to last
- Ultra-narrow barrel allows efficient tuning up to 350psi
- Reinforced braided hose with a longer length for ease of use
- Chuck features both rapid-release and fine-release bleed valves
- Zero-loss disengagement mechanism prevents pressure loss
- Accurate digital gauge ensures you have the right pressure
- Presta valve compatible for use with tires and tubes