Micro Drive HP Pump
Some would have you believe that chaos is the natural current of the universe; we see the logic. Chaos expands the boundaries of space. Chaos created the necessity for agriculture. And chaos gives you flat tires when you're trying to get from A to B. The Lezyne Micro Floor Drive HP Pump doesn't care if these events are interwoven effects of a butterfly flapping its wings in Paraguay or not. Its very existence is predicated upon rounding out the cosmic playing field, and restoring balance to a universe of annoying variables. By reinvigorating the power within us to be the master of our own destinies, the Micro Floor Drive HP Pump is a shield in the battle of mankind against roadside nails and thorns. You'll never be stranded again; that is, unless you forgot a tube.
At only 260mm, the Micro Floor Drive is a travel pump that delivers the ease-of-use, and the maximum PSI, of a floor pump. The Micro Floor Drive is capable of an impressive maximum pressure of 160psi. It also features a stainless steel folding foot peg that sticks out around 35mm from the base when unfolded. For durability and weight reduction, the base, shaft, barrel, and 40mm-wide handle are all constructed of CNC-machined aluminum.
The Micro Floor Drive uses a 60cm long rubber hose that comes equipped with the Lezyne Flip Thread chuck for both Presta/Schrader valve interactions. The chuck also has the Lezyne Air Bleed System for micro-adjustments to pressure, or to back out the pump without air loss. The Micro Floor Drive works so well as a floor pump, it also includes the 90 degree bend Lezyne Speed Chuck for slip-fitting and precariously positioned valves.
The Micro Floor Drive HP Pump is being offered in two versions; HP and HPG. The HP is the standard version of the pump, and the HPG includes an in-line pressure gauge.
The Lezyne Micro Floor Drive HP Pump is available in one size, and has a maximum pressure of 160psi. A Composite Matrix mount is also included.
- ABS (Air Bleed System) allows user to dial in the exact pressure with ease
- 60-centimeter hose makes those hard-to-reach places easy to access
- Tough, CNC-machined aluminum for years of use
- Flip-Thread Chuck for easy Schrader or Presta inflation
- Stainless steel wire foot peg provides stability in a unstable world
- Composite Matrix frame mount included
- 160PSI maximum pressure
- Air Bleed System (ABS) Flip-Thread Chuck
- Works with Presta and Schrader valves
- Built-in pressure gauge (model-specific)
- Stainless steel wire foot peg (extends 35mm)
- Composite Matrix frame mount
- Item #LED0127
- Valve Type
- Presta, Schrader
- Max Pressure
- Hose Length
- ABS (Air Bleed System)
- Claimed Weight
- 6.8oz (194g)