Macro Drive 1300XL + Strip Drive Pro Light Pair
Weave through traffic confidently and light your way on your next adventure with the Macro Drive 1300XL + Strip Drive Pro Light Pair. Up to 1,300 lumens of output with the Macro Drive 1300XXL make for high visibility in low light conditions, and Lezyne's Tri-Focus optics creates a bright center spot in a large wide-angle pattern. Machined aluminum makes for a durable construction, and we appreciate that this pair has a massive run time of up to 148 hours on the front light and up to 53 hours on the rear light at a full charge.
- Lezyne's bike light pair for lighting our way in low light situations
- Macro Drive 1300XXL for a high-powered LED cycling light
- Features up to 1,300 lumens of output and Tri-Focus optics
- Front light runs for up to 148 hours on a full charge
- Strip Drive Rear Pro optimized with Wide Angle Optics
- Rear light runs for up to 53 hours on a full charge
- Both lights are fully USB rechargeable
- Item #LEDH170
- Power Source
- rechargeable battery
- Batteries Included
- [Macro Drive 1300XXL] blast, enduro, economy, femto, flash, pulse, overdrive, [Strip Drive Rear Pro] blast, enduro, economy, flash 1-6, day flash 1-2
- [Macro Drive 1300XXL] 15-1300 depending on mode, [Strip Drive Rear Pro] 5-150 depending on mode
- Burn Time
- [Macro Drive 1300XXL] blast (4hr), enduro (8hr), economy (23hr), femto (148hr), flash (42hr), pulse (28hr), overdrive (2.5hr), [Strip Drive Rear Pro] blast (3hr), enduro (5.5hr), economy (22hr), flash 1-6 (6-53hr), day flash 1-2 (5-7hr)
- [Macro Drive 1300XXL] handlebar, [Strip Drive Rear Pro] seatpost
- lights, straps, charging cables
- Claimed Weight
- [Macro Drive 1300XXL] 12.2oz (345g), [Strip Drive Rear Pro] 1.9oz (53g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- commuting, cross-country, enduro, road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help