It takes two to tango.
We've avoided some pretty serious accidents in our day, usually due to passing traffic being oblivious to our presence after dark. Of course, you could say "take more caution and always obey traffic laws," but it's not always this easy, especially when motorists are distracted with gadgets and gizmos. One thing that's certain to increase your visibility and in turn, give motorists proper notification of your presence are front and rear LED lights, such as the KTV Drive Light Combo by Lezyne. This LED light combo is essential for every cyclist, especially if you're the type who cruises around town long after the sun goes down.
This light combo is comprised of a KTV front paired with a KTV Drive rear, with the front light mounting to handlebars or backpack straps and the rear mounting to seatposts (both round and aero seatposts). Both lights are extremely compact and relatively bright for their limited size, making them ideal for commuters and around-town use. The KTV front projects 70 lumens at full blast, while the KTV Drive Rear provides 10 lumens of red illumination after dark. Numerous solid beam and flashing modes customize their light output to the darkness and traffic patterns on your route. Additionally, both lights rapidly charge via built-in USB sticks, which plug into computer USB ports and USB wall chargers.
- Essential lighting for riding after dark and commutes
- KTV front light combined with KTV Drive rear light
- Front light with 70-lumen Blast, 180-lumen Day Flash
- Rear light offers 10 lumens of red lighting
- Both lights have solid beam and flashing modes
- Front mounts to handlebars and clips to backpacks
- Rear attaches to round and aero seatposts
- Built-in USB sticks for rapid charging