Item # LED008F
Lezyne KTV Drive Headlight $22.95
Essential illumination in a minuscule package.
Packing impressive illumination in a design as large as a toy car, the Lezyne KTV Drive Headlight provides functional lighting and necessary safety without the bulk of larger LEDs. It's a great addition for the dedicated commuter desiring multiple lighting modes for safety and navigation. Two solid beam modes and three flashing modes customize its lighting to your particular riding needs, while the handlebar mount and backpack clip allow for numerous mounting configurations.
Seeing you'll be commuting to work and going out afterwards, the KTV Drive lasts an impressive 5 hours in the lower economy setting and an astounding 12 hours in one of the flashing modes. Due to its small size and limited output, we wouldn't recommend taking this into the pitch-black countryside. However, it's a great addition to your cycling kit for urban riding and daily commutes. Another cool feature is the built-in USB charging stick, which plugs into your computer's USB port to fully charge the light in as little as 3 hours.
- Essential illumination from a tiny package
- 70 lumens at full blast for riding after dark
- Ultra-bright day flash with 180-lumen output
- Economy mode for extending its battery life
- Built-in clip attaches to backpacks with ease
- Handlebar mount secures to your bike's bars
- Integrated USB stick for rapid charging
- Waterproof design withstands the elements