Digital Shock Drive Pump
The Lezyne Digital Shock Drive Pump is an absolute necessity for the discerning mountain biker dialing in their full-suspension trail rigs and XC hardtails with its accurate digital read-out and compact design that easily fits in most packs. Shock pumps are a great addition to your bike maintenance kit, allowing you to find the sweet spot between plushness and pedaling efficiency on your rear shock and front fork.
This particular shock pump uses CNC-machined aluminum construction for robust durability and a relatively light feel in your pack. It attaches to standard shock valves found on rear shocks and front forks, inflating up to 350 psi (which is way more than what you'll need) with the digital display showing the exact psi level. Another nice feature is the pump's zero-loss chuck design. This is really nice if you've ever had to over-inflate your shock to compensate for pressure loss after removing the inflation hose.
- Compact shock pump with accurate digital readout
- CNC-machined aluminum for lightweight durability
- Lightweight, low-bulk design fits in most packs
- Digital gauge for dialing in exact pressure levels
- Inflates rear shocks and front forks up to 350psi
- Zero-loss chuck won't lose pressure after removal