Ultra-compact, highly accurate inflation.
As the most advanced hand pump in Lezyne's line, the Digital Alloy Drive Pump is an extremely lightweight, compact hand pump that delivers accurate inflation of high-volume tires found on mountain bikes. The pump's digital gauge lets you dial in your mountain bike tires to your exact preferences, ensuring you don't run too low of volume, only to bottom out and ruin your favorite wheelset.
The ABS Flex Hose features an air bleed system that removes excess air inside the hose, which prevents you from unscrewing it after inflation. It's compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves, so you can use it with both newer and older bikes. It's good for inflation levels up to 90psi, meaning you could use this on hybrid, gravel, and cyclocross bikes. Please note, it's not the best for road bikes requiring even higher pressure levels.
- Lezyne's most advanced high-volume hand pump
- Inflates high-volume tires on mountain bikes
- Digital gauge with maximum inflation of 90psi
- ABS Flex Hose releases excess air for easy removal
- Compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves
- Hose screws off for compact storage in your pack