Item # LED0030
Lezyne CRV 20 Multi-Tool $39.99
When you lend the Lezyne CRV 20 Multi-Tool to your ill-equipped partner, you won't have to worry about him ham fisting the tool and rounding off a bit, thanks to the ultra-hard, forged, and CNC'd chrome vanadium bits. You, however, might want to worry about the over-tightened carbon bars, now securely fastened with a stripped bolt.
- Material: Hardened steel
- Hex Wrench: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm
- Torx Wrench: T25
- Box End Wrench: 8, 9mm
- Open End Wrench: 10mm
- Screwdriver: 1 Phillips, 1 flathead
- Spoke Wrench: 4 integrated
- Chain Tool: 9- and 10-speed compatible
- Tire Levers: Yes, 2 full-sized
- Other Features: Disc pad expander, 60mm knife, bottle opener
- Recommended Use: Wrenching
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime
View more Multi-Tools
Reviews & Community
It's Got It All
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Just picked this up and I'm happy with selection of tools (especially the full range of allen wrenches and it's always nice to have a knife around). I don't much care for integrated chain tools but this one looks decent. The tool is wider than the image makes it look which is my biggest issue, Lezyne could have designed this to be more space efficient. We'll see if the pivot bolts stay tight, that's often a problem on this style tool.
Well rounded kit
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I recently picked one of these up, and it has definitely come in handy. It has everything you need in it, plus a little extra. Multiple allen heads, T25 torx head, small knife, chain breaker and more. There is a nice little sleeve included with it to wrap when not in use, keeping the tools from opening and becoming a mess in your bag. The unit itself is a little wide, so it can be a little awkward to hold, but with how flat it is folded, it slips away nicely in your pack. Haven't had a chance to use the chain breaker or mini saw knife, so we will see how those go when needed.