Sleek and powerful.
Floor pumps are one of those invisible pieces of cycling gear that most of us tend to take for granted, but are integral to the sport. The fact that we tend not to think about pumps doesn't diminish their importance, but if you have a pump of the Lezyne CNC Drive ABS-2 Floor Pump's caliber, you'll really want to use it at every opportunity.
The CNC Drive is a premium floor pump from Lezyne. As the name implies, it features a fully CNC-machined aluminum construction: barrel, piston, base, handle, and oversized 3.5in gauge for easy readout of pressure. It includes Lezyne's ABS1 Pro, which accommodates both Presta and Schrader valves. The ABS1 Pro has an air-bleed button for fine-tuning your tire pressure, as well as an integrated valve core wrench for regular maintenance.
- Premium floor pump with a sleek and sophisticated look
- CNC-machined aluminum construction for upscale quality
- High-pressure output to 220psi for quick tire inflation
- Oversized 3.5-inch gauge for easy readout of pressure
- ABS1 Pro accommodates both Presta and Schrader valves
- Air-bleed button and integrated valve core wrench
- Item #LED007E
- CNC-machined aluminum
- 6 x 8 x 25in
- Valve Type
- Schrader, Presta
- Max Pressure
- Hose Length
- air-bleed button
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 14oz (1755g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years