Item # LED007B
Lezyne Carbon Road Drive 3 Pump $99.99
Performs well, looks even better.
Satisfying your carbon addiction, the Lezyne Carbon Road Drive 3 Pump features a Full Carbon Tech barrel and handle for cyclists obsessed with the slick look and lightweight feel of this space-age material. Even though it's made of carbon for eye-catching aesthetics and reduced weight, you'll find the piston and internal hardware use CNC-machined aluminum to deliver reliable inflation and durability. Since it's so compact, you'll find it easily attaches to your downtube (you'll need to strap it down) or slips in your back jersey pocket when you're cycling.
This compact hand pump is ideal for inflating high-pressure tires found on road and triathlon race bikes, providing more than adequate inflation with its 160psi maximum. It features a Slip Fit design for instant engagement with Presta valves, so you can quickly inflate your tires and get on with your ride. The hose uses an Air Bleed System (ABS) that bleeds excess air trapped inside, so you'll have an easier tire removing the inflation valve after achieving your desired pressure.
- Compact hand pump with carbon fiber construction
- Full Carbon Tech for slick looks and lighter feel
- 160psi max for proper inflation of high-pressure tires
- CNC-machined aluminum piston and hardware for durability
- Slip Fit design quickly and easily attaches to Presta valves
- Air Bleed System (ABS) for easier removal after inflation