Extra length for taller cyclists.
Ditch your cheap, plastic-ridden pump for the upscale brilliance and superior functionality of the Lezyne Alloy Drive Tall Floor Pump. Its anodized aluminum exudes a sleek and sophisticated aesthetic that's sure to complement your finished garage or home workspace. For maximum convenience, it works on both Presta and Schrader valves, with the ABS1 Pro (Air Bleed System) fine-tuning pressure on your road and mountain bike tires.
The oversized 3.5-inch gauge maximizes visibility when you're dialing in the perfect amount of pressure, pumping up to a 220psi maximum. Its varnished wood handle provides a solid feel when you're pumping and pressure tuning tires and tubes, with a steel piston ensuring years of longevity. Plus, it fully extends to 4.4-feet, accommodating taller users without having to uncomfortably crouch over when they're inflating bike tires and tubes.
- Sophisticated functionality for home workspace and garage
- Extends to 4.4ft, so taller users won't have to bend as far
- CNC-machined aluminum construction for upscale aesthetics
- Oversized pressure gauge allows for quick, easy reading
- 220psi max for quickly inflating road and mountain tires
- Varnished wood handle for smooth feel and upscale looks
- ABS1 Pro system inflates both Presta and Schrader valves
- Air-bleed button and integrated valve core wrench