Item # LED006X
Lezyne Alloy Digital Drive Floor Pump $109.99
Lezyne created the Alloy Digital Drive Floor Pump for accurate inflation of your tires, seeing many cyclists prefer to run varying pressures, depending on their wheel and tire combo, as well as their intended bike and terrain types. Not only does the accurate digital gauge take the guesswork out of inflating your tires, but it's extremely easy to read, so you'll never have to squint just to see the tire pressure. There's an on/off button on the gauge, as well as a toggle button for switching between psi and bars of pressure. The battery is easily replaceable and lasts approximately one year from day-to-day use.
Besides its snazzy digital gauge, the Alloy Digital Drive Floor Pump offers robust construction and sleek aesthetics that are home in the nicest of garages and home workshops. The barrel and base are crafted of CNC-machined aluminum, with a varnished wood handle for a nice feel and rich detail. The nylon-reinforced braided hose clips firmly to the handle, so it's not swinging about during transport and storage. It sports Lezyne's ABS1 Pro for easy inflation of both Presta and Schrader valves. The ABS1 Pro features Lezyne's Flip-Thread Chuck, which rotates 180 degrees between the Presta and Schrader sides. For convenience, there's an air-bleed button, as well as an integrated valve core wrench.
- Premium floor pump with a highly accurate digital gauge
- Digital pressure gauge with 3% accuracy, 220psi max readout
- Power on/off and pressure unit buttons beneath display
- CNC-machined aluminum barrel and base for premium quality
- Varnished wood handle for a smooth feel and rich aesthetic
- ABS1 Pro for inflation of Presta and Schrader valves
- Air-bleed button and integrated valve core wrench