Padding your confidence.
Seeing that freeride trails, park stunts, and enduro racing are surging in popularity with riders seeking the challenge and rush of conquering technical terrain, it makes sense to see an entirely new type of protection catering to these aggressive disciplines. Case in point, the Leatt Roost Tee Padded Top offers the flexible impact protection along vital regions, such as your chest, shoulders, and upper arms, but without severely restricting motion or feeling like you're an armored knight on your bike.
Its next-to-skin fit effortlessly slides underneath your riding jersey, with a mesh build that's near impossible to spot underneath light jerseys. This means no one will even know you're wearing padding until you brush off a gnarly crash or sketchy bail like nothing even happened. MoistureCool wicking fabric prevents overheating by actively pulling perspiration off your skin, facilitating rapid evaporation of sweat for a natural cooling effect. This fabric employs a zinc pyrithion treatment, which prevents odor from taking residency and stinking up your backseat or gear bag after riding.
- Low-profile padding for aggressive riders
- Integrates with full-face helmets and neck protection
- Flexible padding along chest, shoulders, upper arms
- MoistureCool wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Zinc pyrithion treatment prevents funky odors
- Next-to-skin fit slides underneath jerseys
- Longer cut tucks into your riding pants
- Item #LBR009V
- Protection Area
- chest, shoulders
- Manufacturer Warranty