Why We Like The Leatt MTB Trail 2.0 Pant
When we're out on the trail, we want to be as comfortable as possible so we can ride as long as possible. The Leatt MTB Trail 2.0 Pant is built from a durable 360-degree stretch fabric and features a pre-curved riding fit with extra room in the knees for our knee pads, and a dual-density removable chamois to keep us comfy on long stretches in the saddle.
- Mountain bike pant built for all-day trail rides
- Removable chamois provides cushion for tackling long climbs
- MTB-specific fit and 360-degree stretch give us full range of motion
- DWR treatment fends off water, mud, and stains
- Three pockets let us stash trail essentials securely
- Item #LBRI0DV
- polyester, DWR treatment
- hook and loop closure
- Dual-Density Berenis
- Removable Chamois
- button attachment
- 2 hand, 1 zippered leg
- trail, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help