Why We Like The MTB 4.0 Pants
Made for the descents the Leatt MTB 4.0 Pants are downhill designed and recommended for the fastest laps this season. We use these pants during the hot summer months of shuttle and downhill laps. The pant features pre-shaped knees and durable material along with a zip pocket to store this seasons lift pass.
- Downhill pants for park and shuttle laps
- Durable synthetic material is coated with weather-resistant DWR
- Pre-shaped knees for optimal flexibility
- Zip pocket for storing essentials
- Slim-fit design keeps pants out of wind for the long run down
- Item #LBRI069
- 4-way stretch synthetic, DWR treated
- soft-touch waist lining, adjustable hook-and-loop straps
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered rear
- yes, MoistureCool mesh lining
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.