Why We Like The MTB 4.0 Pant
Though their moto silhouette and buckle fastening may suggest otherwise, the MTB 4.0 Pant is far more than a converted style. These pants are packed with downhill-focused features, from their four-way stretch fabric to their soft-lined zippered pockets. The legs' shape is optimized for aggressive pedaling, and they're roomy enough to wear comfortably with our protective knee pads.
- Moto-style downhill pants offer unbeatable MTB performance
- Lightweight 4-way stretch fabric with DWR coating for muddy riding
- Laminated seat panel increases durability and waterproofing
- Mesh lining reduces odor buildup and boosts breathability
- Adjustable waist dials in the best fit for fuss-free maneuvers
- Ventilated thighs offer comfortable airflow for the uphill climb
- Pre-curved knees optimize pedaling power and leave room for kneepads
- Zippered pockets secure essentials, soft-lined back pocket protects phone screens
- Item #LBRI068
- [membrane/laminate] (seat, inner leg) 3-layer, [face fabric] synthetic, DWR coating
- hook-and-loop adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered soft-lined rear
- MoistureCool mesh lining
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.