Why We Like The MTB 4.0 AllMtn Helmet
Brush up on your history of Leatt, and you'll discover a rich past based upon the creation of safer, smarter equipment for those that ride off-road. The California-based brand's two decades of experience has provided us with reliable gear from body armor to neck braces, and the MTB 4.0 AllMtn Helmet is their latest launch to offer superior protection at an affordable price. Its rugged frame is built from a lightweight polymer compound to reduce neck fatigue as you grind up the mountain, and EPS foam handles higher speed impacts no matter where the trail takes you. We especially like Leatt's 360-degree Turbine Technology, which dramatically reduces harmful rotational and low-G impact forces.
- Rugged helmet tackles trail rides and enduro
- 360° Turbines guard against low-speed and rotational impacts
- Polymer shell pairs with EPS foam to absorb greater impacts
- Dri-Lex liner wicks moisture to promote breathability
- Fidlock magnetic buckle for easy entry and exit
- Item #LBRI063
- Full Face
- AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952¢10, EN1078, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Fit Adjustment
- retention dial
- 22 vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14oz (850g)
- Shell Material
- polymer compound
2 based on 3 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.