Why We Like The MTB 3.0 Enduro Helmet
Leatt is one brand focused on evolving their products with safer designs, and for good reason. The founder's inspiration comes from a series of experiences with injuries riding motocross. He started working toward a solution and never stopped, and that shows in the MTB 3.0 Enduro Helmet.
With its removable chin bar system, the MTB 3.0 Enduro seamlessly converts from an airy trail lid to a highly protective full-face in seconds, providing lightweight comfort as you pedal up the mountain and advanced coverage as you shred back down. We especially like that it comes with Leatt's 360-degree Turbine Technology, which sets it apart from other helmets in this category with its ability to dramatically reduce harmful rotational and low-G impact forces.
- Convertible full-face helmet for trail riding and enduro
- Chin bar is easily removed via two quick-release buckles
- 360° Turbines guard against low-speed and rotational impacts
- Tough outer shell with EPS foam handles the bigger impacts
- Low weight reduces neck fatigue while riding
- 23 vents keep your head cool and comfortable
- Fidlock magnetic buckle for easy on and off
- Dri-Lex liner wicks moisture to keep you dry
- Item #LBRI06S
- Shell Material
- polymer compound
- 23 vents
- Fit Adjustment
- retention dial
- Full Face
- removable chin bar
- EN 1078, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.