Why We Like The MTB 3.0 AllMtn Helmet
When trail riding takes you into the mountains, throw on the Leatt MTB 3.0 AllMtn Helmet for all-around comfort and performance on technical terrain. The in-mold foam design is engineered to absorb high-impact falls, and the rear shell has been lowered to offer greater coverage and protection as you channel the fast and aggressive rider inside you. Leatt's 360° Turbine Technology dials in a perfect fit, so you can charge through rock gardens without breaking a sweat.
Look beyond the helmet's shell and clever details abound, all of which contribute to a refined riding experience. The visor is designed to cleanly break away upon impact, thereby reducing collision forces if you get squirrelly, while the magnetic closure system prevents you from going mad as you buckle your helmet with gloves on. When your ride is over, remove the inner liner and give it a quick wash to keep your gear smelling fresh and clean.
- A balanced all-mountain helmet to protect your noggin
- Lightweight in-mold foam construction absorbs rough impacts
- Dri-Lex inner liner is breathable, anti-odor, and washable
- Breakaway visor keeps your vision free from glare and rain
- 360° fit system offers a precise and secure fit
- Adjustable visor stores goggles on and off the trail