Why We Like The MTB 1.0 Short
We step up our pedal game with the MTB 1.0 Shorts. Leatt aimed to keep airflow optimal while also making sure we're comfortable in the saddle so that our only focus while tossing up the dirt behind us is how hard we're cranking. Needless to say, the MTB 1.0 is a bullseye.
- Shorts designed with high pace trail rides in mind
- Four-way stretch never hinders your cadence
- Dirt-, water-, and stain-resistant coating keeps them dry and clean
- Ventilation zones make sure the air gets in
- Seamless seat panel makes sure there's no bottom chafing
- Soft-touch waist lining for comfort and a secure fit
- Item #LBRI05F
- 4-way stretch synthetic, DWR treated
- 1 zippered thigh, 2 zippered hand
- soft-touch waist lining, adjustable hook-and-loop tabs
- laser-cut ventilation
- Manufacturer Warranty
- cross-country, trail
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.