Mean and lean.
Rider harder and faster without excess bulk slowing you down with the Leatt Mountain Lite 2.0 DBX Hydration Backpack. Like its name suggests, this slimmed-down pack does away with the bulkiness and extra weight you've come to associate with traditional trail packs, making it a great option for trail riders embarking on shorter loops. It's part of Leatt's DBX pack collection, which uses a certified back protector to disperse crushing blows, should you take a nasty spill at higher speeds. This back protector remains flexible and fully breathable, so you'll barely even know it's there while riding hard and fast.
Although it only has one liter of gear storage, you'll be able to stash away essential multi-tools, energy-boosting snacks, and other accessories required on the trail. The stretch-mesh hydration compartment stores bladders up to two liters, so you'll remain hydrated on trail outings across shorter distances. There's both an attachment for full face and standard trail helmets, plus dual hydration routing for customizing the delivery of H20. Moreover, the hydration compartment uses a heat-reflective lining to keep your water refreshingly chilled, even when it's hot outside.
- Streamlined trail pack stripped down to the basics
- One liter of gear storage is good for shorter rides
- Certified back protector remains light and breathable
- Stretch-mesh compartment holds reservoirs up to 2 liters
- Lightweight, ventilated mesh straps for a comfortable fit
- Dual tube routing wears over the shoulder or under the arm
- Zippered front pocket stores a number of riding accessories
- Lightweight carry system for trail or full face helmets