DBX 4.0 Clip Cycling Shoe
Designed with gravity riding in mind, the DBX 4.0 features a deep cleat channel with a long adjustment range. Compared to the average trail shoe this gives you greater stability on rough trails and also lets you position the cleats further back for greater confidence when things get steep. The medium-stiffness sole offers great control of the bike, but remains comfortable for hike-a-bike and hanging out at the trailhead. The tread is a special rubber compound that provides all-weather grip and features unique mud channels to keep the sole free and clear of muck.
- Conquer the steeps with these gravity-focused clip-in shoes
- Cleat channel offers greater stability and a wide adjustment range
- Medium-stiffness sole balances pedaling power with walkability
- All-conditions grip thanks to the tacky rubber outsole
- Durable synthetic uppers with toe and heel protection
- Simple lace closure with hook-and-loop security straps
- Moisture-wicking lining keeps your feet dry and comfortable
- Anti-heel lift with achilleas tendon relief and grip panel
- Item #LBRI00G
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather and suede
- Active Carbon
- lace, hook-and-loop
- [sole] medium-flex internal shank [outsole] RideGrip rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 4, 2020
The sneaker of clipless shoe
- I've used it several times
If you need to walk around in these you won?t feel like the tin man in them. They are the closest riding shoe to feel like a normal sneaker but have a stiff enough shank that you can put the power down through the pedals. The inner ankle padding is so nice and doesn?t look out of place. I?ve ridden stiffer shoes that I could barley drop my heals and making for a sketch ride in the chunkier stuff, these are super playful. The only draw back keeping them from 5 stars is the area where the cleat and pedal meet is pretty tight on my XT pedals so Clipping in you need to be very precise and clipping out rubs on the rubber of the sole of the shoe and takes a tiny bit more turning of the ankle to clip out. I float between 9 and 9.5?s in this shoe I?m a 9.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help