DBX 3.0 Lite Glove
Enduro and all-mountain riders often find themselves bumping into obstacles along the trail, especially with handlebars growing into 800-millimeter territory. Reinforcing your knuckles from the abuse of accidental bumps with abrasive terrain and trees, the Leatt DBX 3.0 Lite Glove features 3D-molded Armourgel knuckles that deflect stinging impacts. This knuckle protection remains low-profile and flexible, yet it's CE-certified for proven reinforcement from the abusive tendencies of all-mountain riding and enduro racing. The body glove is comprised of X-Flow mesh, with NanoGrip along the palm. Breathable mesh helps to regulate your hand's temperature, preventing it from overheating when you're climbing uphill or shuttling downhill runs on sticky summer days. NanoGrip holds on with a tight grip, without reducing much in the way of tactile feedback when you need instantaneous response.
- Light, vented, and stretchy mountain bike gloves with protection
- NanoGrip palm is breathable, tough, and grips wet and dry bars
- Armourgel knuckle protection absorbs impact energy
- Touchscreen optimized fingers let you scroll on the move
- Wipe panel allows you to wipe sweat or lens while riding
- Stretch fit comfort cuff provides a snug fit