DBX 2.0 X-Flow Glove
While Leatt is known for its unwavering armor, the DBX 2.0 X-Flow Glove takes a different approach, satisfying the rider seeking dexterity and tactile feedback, especially across technical terrain where precise handling is needed. Since it's lacking in any substantial padding, we'd recommend it for the dedicated trail rider, as opposed to the enduro racer or park rider thrashing their knuckles and hands on high-stakes hits.
Seeing it's meant for dexterity above all else, the NanoGrip palm is comprised of fibers 7,500 times thinner than human hair. This makes it insanely flexible and stretchy, which is what you're seeking for piloting your trail bike with laser-like precision. Following suit with its next-level flexibility, X-Flow upper mesh stretches fluidly while increasing ventilation during uphill slogs and oppressively hot rides. For extra durability, the knuckles and fingers fortify themselves from light abrasion with a brush guard.
- Leatt's thinnest, most flexible trail glove
- Ultra-thin NanoGrip palm for dexterous bar control
- X-Flow stretch mesh ventilates backside of your hand
- Touchscreen-compatible fingertips for smartphone use
- Light brush guard along back of fingers and knuckles
- Stretch-fit cuff provides a secure fit