DBX 2.0 Short
Leatt has never been a brand to skimp in the durability department, which is easy to see with its body armor lineup, but when it comes to soft goods it can be harder to spot the subtle nuances that ramp up durability. The DBX 2.0 Shorts walk that fine line, with a lightweight stretchy feel, but ridiculously resilient construction that holds up to big hits, scratches, and snags alike.
- Stretchy shorts that pack in serious durability
- Burly fabric won't snag or tear when you bail
- Soft touch waist combines with back gripper to keep fit dialed
- 4-way stretch material moves freely with you on the bike
- Water, dirt, and stain resistant coating keeps you fresh
- Pre-curved fit is optimized for riding with knee pads